Social media marketing is an integral part of your overall online strategy. Before getting your hands on social networks and paid user acquisition set up you goals in a correct way.
Your goals have to be very clear and go hand in hand with the company’s overall strategy. Few practical tips below:
- Be specific when setting up your objectives – know exactly what you want to achieve.
- Make your goals measurable, e.g. reach 4000 followers on Instagram, raise engagement rate to 3%, etc; break your objectives into smaller KPIs.
- No dreaming – your goals must be attainable and realistic.
- Set up relevant goals – which fit your business model and overall strategy of your company.
- Make your objectives time-based – which period of time is set for achieving the goal.